Powering Change - Empowering You
RES is one of the top renewable energy companies in North America. With a renewable energy and energy storage construction portfolio that exceeds 8,000 megawatts, we're a leader in this growing industry. We've been involved in the development, engineering, construction, ownership, and operation of renewable energy and energy storage projects since 1997.
Our corporate headquarters is located near Denver, CO with regional offices in Austin, TX and Minneapolis, MN. Canadian projects are managed from Montreal, Quebec. Chilean projects are managed from the Santiago, Chile office.
RES in the Americas is part of the global RES Group, which has constructed more than 145 wind farms around the world, with a combined capacity exceeding 10 gigawatts. The RES Group has offices in the U.K. and Ireland, France, Japan, Sweden, Turkey, Australia, and North America, with further market opportunities being explored worldwide.
RES’ values were developed by and reflect what is important to our employees. These 5 company values drive our day-to-day behavior. If these values match yours, we’d like you to be part of the RES team.
- Personal responsibility and accountability: We are accountable to each other, our shareholders and future generations. We understand the consequences of our actions and assume responsibility for them. Our values, words, beliefs, and actions are consistently aligned.
- Professional & commercial excellence: We are proud of our professional expertise and we value our commercial focus; we aspire to be the best at what we do. We provide an environment where everyone is able to develop and learn and we value individual and collective contribution.
- People and partnerships: Our business relies on the quality of the relationships we have with our employees, communities and stakeholders. Our expertise is greatly enhanced when combined with others locally, regionally, and globally. Day to day we treat them with trust, openness and respect.
- Powering change: We are curious and relentless about finding positive solutions to today’s energy problems. We are proud of our reputation as leaders in renewable energy. We will demonstrate that a low carbon future is possible, affordable, and desirable.
- Passion and commitment: Driven by a sense of purpose, we trust and encourage each other to challenge, question, generate, and implement new solutions and ideas.
RES Builds Sustainability
- People: Internally, we are a team of dedicated, motivated individuals who believe in RES' mission and embody RES' core values. Externally, we build strong, lasting relationships with stakeholders who value and support what RES brings to the world.
- Planet: We are committed to harnessing the earth's resources in ways that benefit humanity and the environment.
- Profit: We are committed to a flexible and enduring business model that will enable RES to continue to thrive while making the world a better place.
Click on the icon to view RES' Sustainability Mission Statement:
Joining the RES Team
RES is committed to building a sustainable energy future for all. Our people are our most important asset, and form an in-house team of experts in research and technology, project development and financing, engineering and construction, as well as the operation of large-scale renewable energy projects. Joining the RES team means getting to work with cutting-edge technology and seeing projects through from conception to completion. Perhaps most importantly, being part of the RES team means shaping world's energy future.
RES is dedicated to the personal and professional development of our employees. Our success is built on our ability to leverage our expertise, innovative spirit, and drive to provide sustainable energy across the world. Our people are encouraged to explore new opportunities and solutions, and we welcome individuals who share our entrepreneurial spirit and commitment to sustainability.
RES and its staff seek to have a positive impact on the communities in which we work and live. The company encourages its employees' community involvement by matching charitable contributions and providing time off for volunteer activities. RES also supports many educational and humanitarian initiatives, examples of which include:
- Meals on Wheels
- Habitat for Humanity
- Grid Alternatives
- Local Food Banks
- Girl Scouts
- Science Explorers
At RES, we pride ourselves on having one of the best benefits packages for employees. The following are just some of the rewards and benefits we offer:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Performance-based Bonuses
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Employee Development Programs
- Alternative Transportation/Workplace Commuting Options
- Volunteering Options
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Life/Disability Insurance
Power Us to Power Change!
RES is one of the world's leading renewable energy companies, offering cutting-edge experience in the industry. Join the RES team and you'll be surrounded by like-minded individuals, working with innovative technology, helping to reduce carbon emissions, and truly making the world a better place. Power us to power change!